• Living in Central/North Jersey for the last 25 years, I understand the many intangible benefits of life in this area, with the unmatched multicultural environment and diversity.
• Graduated from Berkeley College with a Business Administration degree and from Sanford Brown with a Certified Medical degree, I worked in the health care system for 10 years after which I dedicated 2 years solely to the good care of my family. I joined the Real State with a goal, that is to facilitate the process of securing the perfect place for you and your loved ones.
• Having two school-aged children, I understand the utmost importance of good quality education as well as the need of peaceful and safe neighborhoods, this in order to reassure a comprehensive support to the well-being and development of our kids.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
• First and most important, I am well connected and actively involved in the community. I use these tremendous toolsand opportunities to provide the best service to my clients, offering an enhanced and holistic approach to the process of a Real State transaction. Very important to me are honor, integrity, and relationships built on trust.
• I utilize a team of professional service providers to assist with my client’s buying and selling needs, including stagers, painters, designers, handymen, and inspectors. I amcommunicative, thorough, and detail-oriented. I assure that I will be alongside you every step of the way.
• Understanding that buying and selling real estate can be stressful, as a full-time real estate agent, I will work hard to lower your stress level and make your experience as pleasurable as possible. We will accomplish this through constant communication and by being accessible whenever you need me.